Technology 4U ™
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to the privacy of any information
you may provide to us. This policy discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site:
technology4ucorp.com. as well as any other web sites owned or
operated by Technology 4U ™ Corporation.
We will do our very best to ensure the privacy of any identifiable information (such as full name, address,
e-mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) you may provide to us.
Information We May Gather:
- Our web servers will create log files which contain all or some of the following information:
- The date, time and length of your visit
- The path taken through our Web site and the browser being used.
- The list of files downloaded
- The Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of the computer accessing our Site.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
- Any errors encountered.
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you,
other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
However, in order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide
some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- contest registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription
(such as e-mail newsletters).
- fulfillment of your orders
- gathering your comments and feedback
- content submissions, comments and suggestions, or voting
- On-line surveys. The information you may provide in these surveys is used only on
an aggregate basis to describe our audiences and assist us in better serving you.
- Participation in community postings, bulletin boards or "chat rooms"
- Except in the event that you violate the Technology 4U ™ Corporation
Technology 4U ™ Corporation will not willfully disclose your personal
information received online to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- Technology 4U ™ Corporation may use your personally identifiable
information for the activities explained above and for internal and marketing promotional purposes.
- If you do not want personal information which you voluntarily supply used by us for these
purposes, you can simply "opt out". Please note, however, under certain circumstances, opting out
may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, as in contests.
- When you engage in financial transactions at our Site, we will receive your order, but we will redirect you
to the PayPal website where you will be asked for a credit card number. Our web server uses industry-standard
technology to protect your information, but we will not process your credit card number as it passes through
the Internet. Such information will be processed in an encrypted format by the PayPal website.
You Should Also Know:
This site contains links to other sites. technology4ucorp.com
is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information
that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to
disclose your personal information in these areas. Also, please note that we do not accept any responsibility for
the information or content presented in such areas by users.
By using this site, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions of this
terms and conditions, please do not use the site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change,
modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any
changes. Your continued use of technology4ucorp.com
or any of our other web sites following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you
have accepted those changes.
Technology 4U ™ Corporation supports the Consumer Reports
WebWatch guidelines to
promote credible information practices on the Web
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us by either email or by letter.